Why are we kitting up school children across communities in Nigeria?
1. Quality education as mentioned in SDGs 4 can not be achieved if children are battling low self esteem. Education is the totality of the development of a child. Bad outlook may hamper this.
2. When a child grow with low self worth, such child potentials remain innate and unexpressed.
3. Every child is a potential adult. If we shape their values now they grow up to be responsible otherwise we may be stoking the fire we won’t be able to quench.
4. Research shows that children with poor outlook are more susceptible to peer pressure and social vices.
5. Children are victims of poverty. Bad uniform is an evidence child poverty emanating form of parental poverty. Children shouldn’t grow up with this mentality. Poverty is inimical to sound mind.
Above are some of the rationale why we are so concerned about kitting up vulnerable children in selected schools and communities in Nigeria.
Let’s get these children on top of their games. I do hope you join me in this adventure. Send in your support today.